Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Tyler






Why is it that our kids grow so fast. It seems only yesterday that I was paging Joe (we didn't have cell phones, only pagers) as he went to work on the Excalibur remodel.
But I love celebrating my kids birthdays. Tyler is such a wonderful young man. He has big ambitions to be a star/pro athlete. He wants to go to college so that he can take care of his aging parents. (haha)
Tyler is a hard worker, a straight A student, and a talented soccer player (wanting to try football next)
He has a growing testimony of the gospel, and I love to sit next to him at church and listen to him sing the hymns.
Tyler we love you bunches! Happy Birthday Ty-Guy!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

He is all those things you said. Did we sing to him for his birthday in Primary? I hope so, if not let me know for sure!
I wish I could comment on your pay it forward but I think that would be against the rules or something. I miss talking with you at basketball games.