Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween & My first post

So, I have now entered the world of blogging! It has taken me a while, but here it is. Halloween was great fun. We have a fun neighborhood to go trick or treating in. It was sort of sad because the boys decided that they would rather go to the haunted corn maze than trick or treat, so Karlie and I set out while Joe handed out candy. Karlie's best little friend went with us too.
Now that I have a post here, I guess I have no other option than to continue adding to them right? Be patient with me, this is all new! But a new adventure!





















6 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

Shay,
I'm glad to see you got a blog!!! The Halloween pics are cute!

Marchelle said...

I'm so excited to see your blog. I will probably check it daily!! The kids are getting so big.

Marchelle

Julie Smith said...

I was excited to get your blog address and have already added it to mine. I hope that you are doing well. I miss seeing you!

Williams Post said...

Yea! Darling pictures. It's so fun to keep in touch this way. Your going to love it!

Amy said...

I tracked you down through Julie's! It looks like your little family is doing well! I miss seeing you! I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do!

Unknown said...

mrs millett this is adorable!! keep it up! hey did u know that I have a blog too? well keep posting those posts from kenzie