Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week 2

Our family at the Grand Canyon!
















This is Chase with his favorite author; Obert Skye





























Pinewood Derby




















So here it is, my second post. Life is crazy as usual. Soccer is coming to an end. Karlie played for the first time and loved it! Tyler has played for 4 seasons now, he is quite the defender. Chase is involved in the tech club and was just made an official member (which means he gets to help all around the school with technical/computer issues) He is thrilled! Anything to d with computers or technology, he is all over.





I had one of those Oh my gosh moments the other day. Chase was going to a friends birthday party. I was checking the date and time and realized that it was his friends 13th party. Then it hit me, Chase is almost 13 (well in April he will be) But Holy Hannah, I almost have a teenager in the house! They grow up waaaay tooooo fast. But it sure is a fun adventure. I love watching as my kids try and learn new things. SO here are some random pictures of my awesome kids!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Shay,
Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I check out Jenny Monsons blog every once and a while and noticed she added you. Now I have even more reasons not to clean my house!

Amy said...

Your kids are getting so big and cute! Your blog is looking awesome! I'm so glad to keep in touch with you this way!